About the annual
Disability Expo Tas
Speak Out Tasmania
** Due to circumstances outside of our control, the
Disability Expo in Burnie has a date change.
The Burnie Disability Expo will now be held on Tuesday, 18 October 2022.
Benefits of participating at the Disability Expo
If you work with people with disability or provide relevant services or products, this Expo will provide a unique opportunity to be seen as an active participant in the community.
Many attendees will use the Expo to inform their decisions about services and product options. You will be able to present your services innovatively – and interact directly with your target audience.
Participation gives you:
Direct access to consumers in an environment where people are seeking products and services like yours.
– An effective venue to show case your product or service to the right audience.
– Inclusion in an event that celebrates the many achievements and aspirations of people with disability to the wider community.
– An opportunity to be identified with other organisations who genuinely seek improved consumer outcomes.
– An opportunity for casual interaction with consumer leaders, advocates and high-achievers
– Direct input into the decision making process for greater choice and control.